About REBL: REBL HOUSE is a leading content collective headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. We specialize in video & photo production, graphic design, original music and creative strategy. Our mission is to connect consumers to your brand purpose through emotional content that drives action.
The Graphic & Motion Designer will work on a multitude of projects for various brands and clients. This person will work with our pre & post-production teams to meet the objectives of the creative strategy.
- Taking creative concepts and turn them into professional and impact visual motion experiences
- Use a high level of expertise to deliver and encourage stunning and logical digital concepts to meet the briefs and expectations
- Interpret creative briefs / ideas and determine tactical requirement
- Be motivated to share and explore different visual expressions and iterations, based on industry trends and original ideations
- Build brand identities, logos, websites and varied materials for clients
- Create motion graphic design work based on project needs and requirements
- Work closely with the production team, to execute design tasks of product and marketing video projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication
- Able to prioritize by having excellent time management skills and the ability to keep a cool head to meet multiple deadlines.
- Able to take charge and lead large to medium-sized projects, but also work in collaboration with other designers.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Premier;
- Impressive animation design portfolio with two or more years and interactive work experience;
- A keen eye for space, timing and movement aesthetics. Advanced editing, motion graphics and animation skills;
- Strong working knowledge of photographic trends and techniques, motion after-effect, photo editing, and photo manipulation
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and principles of interactive design, including layout, typography, color, balance and composition
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages;
- Excellent time, project management and multitasking skills;
- Be a team player and able to work in a fast pace environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic / Communication design preferred
- Bi-lingual (French and English)