REBL HOUSE is a leading creative agency, specializing in video & photo production, graphic & motion design, and original music and sound production. Our mission is to create inspiring original content fuelled by curiosity and radical imaginations. Headquartered in Montreal, but servicing businesses globally, we have our finger on the pulse of unique storytelling for a stellar roster of brands.
What we're looking for:
REBL HOUSE is looking for a Graphic Designer. This is an intensive position that will provide you with an opportunity to gain exposure and get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing creative agency. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Taking creative concepts and turn them into professional and impact visual motion experiences
- Create graphic & motion design work based on project needs and requirements
- Use a high level degree of expertise to deliver and encourage stunning and logical digital concepts to meet the briefs and expectations
- Interpret creative briefs / ideas and determine tactical requirement
- Be motivated to share and explore different visual expressions and iterations, based on industry trends and original ideations
- Work closely with the production team, to execute design tasks of product and marketing video projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication
- Able to prioritize by having excellent time management skills and the ability to keep a cool head to meet multiple deadlines.
- Able to take charge and lead large to medium-sized projects, but also work in collaboration with other designers.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Impressive animation design portfolio with two or more years and interactive work experience;
- A keen eye for space, timing and movement aesthetics. Advanced editing, motion graphics and animation skills;
- Strong working knowledge of photographic trends and techniques, motion after-effect, photo editing, and photo manipulation
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and principles of interactive design, including layout, typography, color, balance and composition
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages;
- Excellent time, project management and multitasking skills;
- Be a team player and able to work in a fast pace environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic / Communication design preferred
- Bi-lingual (French and English)