REBL HOUSE is a leading creative agency, specializing in video & photo production, graphic & motion design, and original music and sound production. Our mission is to create inspiring original content fuelled by curiosity and radical imaginations. Headquartered in Montreal, but servicing businesses globally, we have our finger on the pulse of unique storytelling for a stellar roster of brands.
REBL HOUSE is looking for a Creative Producer in Montreal, Québec. This is an intensive position that will provide you with an opportunity to gain exposure and get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing creative agency. If you like working in a fast paced and creative environment... we're looking for you!
The Creative Producer will be responsible for;
- Audition and pre-select talent for various types of shoots
- Support with the production process
- Support the postproduction process, including editing, special effects, music selection, and overall tone
- Building and updating budgets
- Ensure that a project stays on schedule and within budget
- Proof reading various pitches
- Concept creation prior to a shoot
- Building scripts, storyboards, shot lists, and call sheets.
- Supporting with client and talent management, craft, wardrobe, external hires, contracts, release forms, location scouts
- Act as one of the main points of contacts during Productions
- Creative producers will also be given various opportunities to manage their own projects
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Diligent with numbers
- Ability to multitask
- Can manage more than 3 projects at a time
- Experience/interest in the production / marketing field
- Excellent sense of pace, timing and urgency
- A knowledge of viewer trends
- Good communication skills in order to provide a clear, concise and orderly flow of information to those involved in the production and the client.
- Ability to take initiative
- Eager and open to learning new things
- Manages clientele and responsibilities efficiently
** Driver’s license and a car is required
Job Type: Full-time
French and English (Preferred)