REBL HOUSE is a leading creative agency, specializing in video & photo production, graphic & motion design, and original music and sound production. Our mission is to create inspiring original content fuelled by curiosity and radical imaginations. Headquartered in Montreal, but servicing businesses globally, we have our finger on the pulse of unique storytelling for a stellar roster of lifestyle brands.
We’re looking for a high-performing experienced Creative Director - a.k.a. genius thinker, inspiring mentor and unrivalled multitasker - to lead our creative department. As Creative Director you will report directly to the company’s CEO and will be expected to consistently bring fresh ideas to our clients.
In this role, you’ll guide all projects and will be responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. With a strong background in concept development, design, strategy and execution, you will ultimately be expected to translate business objectives into results-driven, creative and inspiring deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage creative process from concept to completion
- Translate client needs, briefs and objectives into clear creative strategies
- Attend and lead client meetings to present concepts and various works
- Identify and allocate the best resources from the team or pool of freelancers/agencies based on clients' needs
- Always keep one foot in the trenches, reviewing work, troubleshooting and providing feedback to various creative teams.
- Mentor, inspire and cultivate a collaborative team environment, leading them to excellence in creative execution.
- Ensure design work is of highest quality that reflects REBL brand standards
- Ensure all projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Identify opportunities to improve creative services and further develop the REBL offering to meet future demands
- Work with leadership team to hire and train new creative team staff as company grows
- 5-8 years of position relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools (ie Adobe Suite, FCPX)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Stellar problem-solving and leadership qualities
- Experience in developing various creative projects through multi-channel marketing.
- Outstanding organizational skills with keen attention to detail